Corn Mayo Sandwich | Home Cooking
Corn Mayo Sandwich - Recipe
Corn Kernels - 1 cup (cooked)
Mayonnaise - 3 to 5 Tbsp
Oil - 2 tsp
Onion - 1 no. chopped
Gralic Cloves - few chopped
Bell Pepper (Green, Red & Yellow) - 1/2 cup
Italian Seasoning - 1 tsp
Coriander Leaves - few chopped
Bread Slices - (edges trimmed)
1. Heat oil in a pan. Add onion & garlic. Saute till transparent
2. Now add the chopped bell peppers and saute well
3. Add cooked corn kernels and saute
4. Add italian seasoning and salt. Mix well. Turn off the flame and let cool.
5. Add coriander leaves and mix.
6. Finally add the mayonnaise as you wish and mix gently. Your sandwich filling is ready!
7. Sandwich the filling inbetween trimmed bread slices. (Toasting is optional)